Stainless Steel Sterile water tank
- Material: SUS304, SUS316L
- Max working pressure 150Psi
- Polished or sandblast external surface
A stainless steel sterile water tank is a tank used to store sterile water for injections or other pharmaceutical processes:
1.These tanks are made of high-quality stainless steel and are designed to meet the strict requirements of the pharmaceutical industry.
2.They are expertly crafted and engineered to perfect the processes of storing and dispensing sterile water.
3. The tanks are usually equipped with an inlet, outlet, and manhole, and are available in a range of sizes from one liter to 60,000 liters.
4. These tanks are essential for the pharmaceutical industry to ensure the safety and efficacy of their products.