Stainless Steel High Flow Filter Fousing
- Material: SUS304, SUS316L
- Max working pressure 150Psi
- High flow rates
A Stainless Steel high flow filter housing is a type of filter housing designed for industries that require high flow rates and durability at the same time.
- These filter housings are made of heavy-duty 304L or 316L stainless steel construction, which makes them suitable for use in harsh environments;
- They are designed to provide heavy-duty filtration for smaller filtration systems and point-of-use applications;
- These filter housings can accept 12 or 21, 30 in. (76.2 cm) or 40 in. (102 cm) filter cartridges;
- They are commonly used in industrial applications to filter out contaminants from liquids and gases;
- These filter housings are available in different sizes and configurations to meet the specific needs of different applications;
- They are an effective way to ensure the quality of the final product by removing contaminants from the fluid stream.