Stainless Steel Magnet Filter Housing
- Material: SUS304, SUS316L
- Max working pressure 150Psi
- Polished or sandblast external surface
A stainless steel magnet filter housing is a type of filter housing that includes a magnet to attract and remove metallic particles from a fluid stream.
- These filter housings are typically made of 316L stainless steel and can withstand high pressures of up to 500 psi.
- They are commonly used in industrial applications to filter out contaminants from liquids and gases.
- The magnet in the filter housing attracts ferrous particles, which are then trapped in the filter element.
- These filter housings are available in different sizes and configurations to meet the specific needs of different applications.
- They are an effective way to remove metallic particles from a fluid stream and ensure the quality of the final product.